 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12657
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:59:02 GMT

You know, I didn't think of that, and it's a really good point Dave.

It sure is!

A lot of
opportunities are going to disappear when Jake and/or Lego finally get fed up
with us.

Can anyone think of *anyone* in the hobby that would have taken as much abuse as
Jake has? Anyone? I sure can't.

Call that Jake-fanboyness if you want, but we are by my reckoning already about
2 incidents into borrowed time here, gauging by what normal people would
tolerate, and if the yipping keeps up and Jake does quit on us, I know a number
of people I may not be on speaking terms with any more.