 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12654
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:51:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

You know, I didn't think of that, and it's a really good point Dave.  A lot of
opportunities are going to disappear when Jake and/or Lego finally get fed up
with us.

I wouldn't be surprised if opportunities have already been lost.  I also
fear the day that Jake finally gets fed up and quits.  I don't see
anyone else stepping forward to fill these shoes, and I don't see Lego
Corporate feeling much presser to have them filled.

Derek