 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12706
12705  |  12707
Subject:
I found a loophole in the system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:41:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

People like Chris espically will apprecieate this one.

So my friends Maria, Jessi, Mandi and I were tobogganing tonight and Maria's
ears were cold.  So we went to Wal Mart, and found her some ear muffs.
Afterword, we decided to go to Tim Hortons, and I had about 20 cents in my
wallet.  So, we found an ATM at the exit.  Then I remembered - $1.50
surcharge.  Screw that!

Then I remembered, Wal Mart does Cash Back on Interac transactions.

All I had to do was find an item less than $1.50, and I'm better off.  A
$0.32 pack of Juicy Fruit sufficed.  After purchasing the gum with my
Interac card and getting some cash so we could go to Tim Hortons, I noticed
that right after the register I'd gone through - customer service.  So, I
returned the gum immediatley.  And I got my $0.32 cents back.

"I've never seen someone return a pack of gum before." - Wal Mart employee

I totally beat the system.  I am so clever!  :)

    Iain