 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12728
Re: I found a loophole in the system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:58:33 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

Don't they take Interac at Tim Hortons?

NO!! and i hate that!

Eh, it kinda makes sense.  It's a speed thing - every Interac transaction
might take 20 seconds or so, but if you just give them a $2 then that's that
and you're on your way, next person please.

    Iain

PS - as an amendium (?) to last night, the Police visited me at 2h47 this
morning.  Mandi was taking pictures inside my car outside of said Wal Mart,
and somebody reported my licence plate, saying I had a "Strobe light" in my
car and I was flashing people.  So a cop drove all the way from Oxford
County to my apartment building at 3 in the morning to ask me about it.
Wonderful.