 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12730
Re: I found a loophole in the system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 03:53:18 GMT

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Iain, you know Paris, you know what I'm talking about....

I do very well, you're only ~10 minutes from the 'Tax when you're in Paris
:)

I supose the argument would be "Why would you not have any money at all?"  I
try to carry at least $20 on me or so, in case I get in trouble somewhere...

    Iain