 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12726
Re: I found a loophole in the system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:28:41 GMT

Hmm .. I just shook my head at the effort someone would go through to avoid
the $1.50 ATM fee.

a) Canadians are bargain conscious.
b) rtlToronto is even more cheap
c) Just ask Chris about the way he orders lunch.

I've spoken on this topic MANY times.  at a fast food joint in Ontario,  just
order as much food as you need. AS long as the total is LESS than $4 you DONT
pay the PST.  so if you want a LOT of food, just tell the cashier you have x
SEPERATE orders. THEN order as many itmes as you need.

About $7 in food will save you about $0.60.

WHY should HOW i ask for food be exempt from tax???

d) Or how many times John and I got our Mars Rovers price reduced

Don't they take Interac at Tim Hortons?

NO!! and i hate that!

Calum