 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12708
Re: I found a loophole in the system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:35:51 GMT

$0.32 pack of Juicy Fruit sufficed.  After purchasing the gum with my
Interac card and getting some cash so we could go to Tim Hortons, I noticed
that right after the register I'd gone through - customer service.  So, I
returned the gum immediatley.  And I got my $0.32 cents back.

"I've never seen someone return a pack of gum before." - Wal Mart employee

The thing that made me laugh was that you returned the gum.

:)

Steve