 Off-Topic / Debate / 16126
Re: Conflict in the Middle East
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:41:55 GMT

Also, I really haven't heard of any
towns "reduced to smouldering wrecks" - I guess I don't read the same
sources you do.

Well I guess it is only now that the press is getting access:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1932000/1932535.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1932000/1932943.stm

...or read Suzanne Goldenberg's report. She describes the camp as "a vast
expanse of rubble":
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,685133,00.html

Scott A