 Off-Topic / Debate / 16024
Re: Conflict in the Middle East
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:04:27 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message
news:m3k7rs3boa.fsf@crossblock.localdomain...
Now is the time for the American authorities to give a crystal clear
message to the Israeli authorities that the violence and the occupation
must end.  I think that is the only short term solution for the conflict
right now.

Agree, but there is no oil involved this time, or other shorttime profits in
doing so ;-).
/Joakim