 Off-Topic / Debate / 16040
Re: Conflict in the Middle East
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:07:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Israel, being the strongest part in the conflict, should take the
initiative and responsibility for achieving a peaceful solution.
Otherwise, I don't think there is any hope for peace at all.

I believe they tried that.  Oslo, and a any other agreement signed -
however, agreements don't do much unless both sides do their part.  As far
as I know, the PA has never actually done anything that it said it would.

Dan