 Off-Topic / Debate / 16080
16079  |  16081
Subject:
volume v quality (was Re: Conflict in the Middle East)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:43:15 GMT

<snip>
"I'm mostly cured"
<snip>

Larry,
That's correct. I (and others) cured you of your need to engage in
name-calling and mudslinging in this group. It's just my view, but I think
this group is better because you no longer post here in the manner you once
did. The total volume of posts is far-far lower, but the quality of the
debate is quite a bit higher - readers get more reward for less effort!

But, as I said, that is just my view. Thanks for making this a better place! ;)

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=