 Castle / 15832
Re: ugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 02:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

I am listening to you.
I cant wait for your story etc!
i like your DraKen game, too.
I now do like the idea of combining
Draken and Uldeseen, if DraKen becomes
a realm of its own.... maby have a small
ocean (100-150 miles) deviding the two?

Perhaps...I've already drawn up the map
of the eastern section of my island.
(I still need to process it through
photoshop and color it in for clarity.)

Draken may coexist with Dragon's Archipelago
as well, but for now it's still pending.
But by itself it probably won't be a realm,
as of yet. (it's simply a collection of
rules and statistics for my own personal
project.)

What exactly is an O s p r e y ?

An Osprey is a seagoing hawk which
usually flies among shorelines. It's