 Castle / 15800
Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

My proposed idea: make CastleQuest a sub group
of Castle. this is where it belongs, because,
as i stated in my last post, it is not just a
game. if it cant fit in castle OR gaming, put
it in between.

Actually, this seems to be a rather interesting
proposition, so I would be interested in seeing
the results. (a sub group would also mean less
complaints and more discussion, which is needed.)

Also, your putting this in .fun.gaming without
a total agreement. Can we vote on this? (sorry
if this sounds dumb, but its accurate.)

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=134

I've created a castle poll here, (that I hope
isn't fatally flawed to those picky few.)
Anyway, please cast a ballot, and we'll see
the results soon.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y