 Castle / 16233
Re: The Deadline: Coming Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

I have set a deadline for CQ. The end of March.

Nice to see that the activity regarding
CQ hasn't entirely stagnated :)

Im going to see if i can get a few hours of
typing in each day and getting the CQ rules
revived. Some of you may say "You have been
promising these rules for a month" etc. i know
this. im going to try to get back on schedule.

Great to see the initiative. Spring break
(for me anyway) is coming up next week, so
I'll have plenty of time to type anything
that's needed.

Here is what i have to say to the rest of .
Castle, while we wait for the rules.
Build more MM shops! the base of the game
revolves around the MM. if there is not
ample supply of almost everything in the
MM, exploration partys will not be
complete, because they will not have
complete stocks.

Well, to do my part for castle, I'm
conducting some dialogue with the community
about the sidebar, so once that's set and
done, there should be some more activity.

But yes, more MM units are needed!

Any proposals of things we might want to
include in CQ are welcome.

I think I've addressed most of the necessary
items. When you repost the rules, let me know.

Be prepared for not just a game, but a lego
adventure!

Look forward to the results, and thanks
for the update.

<<_Matt Hein_>>