 Castle / 15828
Re: ugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

That is not a simplified view. that is
what is happening. i see it, constantly.

I know, it is kind of stupid to compare
them, mostly because one is in a mud pit
and the others is on a hyperactive wine party.

I agree with you on that.

The reason why castle is in a mess is
because people go on comparing both
groups activity! It's like getting
a failing mark on a test, and the
person next to you passes with flying
colors. Complaining to the instructor
or fellow students isn't going to help,
but studying will. Complaining and
bickering about placement and off
topic irrelevancy isn't going to help
us, but constructive and friendly
discussion might attract lurkers.

Yeah, id say that too.

Got back from school today and found a
few more posts against the project...it's
aggrivating trying to help the community,
but get little progress bcause some harbour
different intrepretations of 'help'.

Less this less that. how with less can we
hope to acomplish something? Yeah, more
legos would be grand! are you saying that
since there isnt any building going on in
my RPG, that it should not have anything
to do with lego?

It's nonsensical to think this project
has nothing to do with lego. Your RPG
revolves around the MM project, which
hence revolves about the brick. Characters
build and expand their empire and can shop
and interact in MM structures, so I think
this is *perfectly* relevant to lugnet.castle.

When the RPG does get finished (soon, dammit,
soon!) It will have a good bit of building.

Look forward to seeing the results. (and
what the community thinks afterwards.)

Only with a group idea will there be more
legos, less immaturity, less arguments,
less comparisons with space, more building,
more sharing, more ideas.

And only with more group discussion...
I think the source of the immaturity
stems from those stubborn few who stick