 Castle / 15701
Re: Some support for game project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody,

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
So, any volenteers?

Cool, count me in. I'll help in any way I can.
I wasn't here when IOM was but my Hero's would love to join into the action.
But just a little question, isn't it just another version of D&D game?

Love LEGO, Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Thanks for joining the group!

Yes, its similer to D&D, but its more of a conquer/combat game. the point of it
is is to gather up as much land, loot etc. then build houses and towns on the
land you have gotten. Then, govern it, and defend it from enemys, elements, etc.

Also, this has to be worked out so that all the players are not in the same
group  together. i know, i know, it would be impossible to get all the members
of each party together in one spot, probably.
and, another similarite would be in the fact that this would have to have a
gamemaster to figure out what is going to happen.

Thanks again for joining! the more members, the better!

Aramir