 Castle / 15794
Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
FYI,

I just posted towards this thread, but placed it in .fun.gaming.  I agree
that is where it belongs.  Anyone who wants to mix Lego Castle with gaming
is welcome to follow there.  Thanks!

-H.

My proposed idea: make CastleQuest a sub group of Castle. this is where it
belongs, because, as i stated in my last post, it is not just a game. if it
cant fit in castle OR gaming, put it in between.

Also, your putting this in .fun.gaming without a total agreement.
Can we vote on this? (sorry if this sounds dumb, but its accurate.)

Aramir