 Castle / 15756
Re: A name for the game project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi all,

Returning to the game project, Alex & I tried to come up with a name for the
new game project and we came up so far with 'CastleVanture' or 'CastleQuest'.
So tell us what you think and if anybody have any other suggestions...

Thanks

Love LEGO, Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Hmm i like 'CastleQuest' that is a good one, I'd say go with that one