 Castle / 15710
Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

Oh, yeah, i forgot to say in the last post....

I am not saying it will happen, but any
character in a campaign can die. It doesnt
matter if you want it to or not, but if the
game master thinks that something has
happened and that character gets killed,
its tough luck.

Actually, this is good since this eliminates
the 'I'm invincible' thought process that
invaded IOM, which leaves room for plenty
of suspense :) (and that might serve to
actually draw in more potential players.)

And it's a good prospect that the gamemaster
can have such powerful influence. Without that,
combat ordeals could get pretty bad. (I'm
guessing for now, online combat would purely
revolve around reports, with the gamemaster's
discretion on results.)

Too much exploring, not enough fighting!
Okay, might be an extreme but...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y