 Castle / 16246
Re: The Deadline: Coming Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:33:44 GMT

Here is what i have to say to the rest of .Castle, while we wait for the >rules.
Build more MM shops! the base of the game revolves around the MM. if there is
not ample supply of almost everything in the MM, exploration partys will not >be
complete, because they will not have complete stocks.

I'm interested to see what CQ will turn out to be, but I find that asking
people to build things isn't always the best way to get things done.
Leading by example (building yourself in the hopes of inspiring others)
seems to work alot better.

It seems most people building MM shops tend towards the unique, so perhaps
you might want to build several simple shops to serve as the basic
'refueling' stop you envision.

-lenny

Any proposals of things we might want to include in CQ are welcome.

Be prepared for not just a game, but a lego adventure!

Eaten alive by a LEGO brick,
Aramir