 Castle / 15799
Re: A Gentle Plea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

I wish there was less emphasis on number
of posts. I have reduced my reading of .
castle because of things like the roll call
and other posts that just seem to be there
to increase the number of posts. I want to
see MOCs. I want to see discussion of sets
and parts and techniques. I'll even read the
occaisional story (though my time is getting
more precious and I don't have the time to
read most stories anymore).

First off,

Well, .castle would be pretty dry if It
wasn't for the discussion revolving around
the RPG project. I'm not saying we need a
whole lot of posts in .castle, but all the
discussion we can get is important. One
important purpose of this discussion is to
work on a community role playing project
to *get lurkers to post their ideas and
projects* (hint, hint.) So not all of it
is truely off topic.

And secondly, the discussion isn't all
about statistics. I already clarified
earlier that the project will use lego,
and it isn't a D&D ripoff. Some of the
items being discussed deal with how to
get the project off the ground, such
as submitting reports to the GM,  etc.

I'd also love to participate in discussions
about gaming, but I want to do that in the
correct group.

Why haven't you yet? (or are you waiting
for someone to FUT it to .fun.gaming?)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y