 Castle / 15818
Re: A Gentle Plea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Sir, if you re-read what I wrote, you will notice the words: "from a web
interface point of view."  I know nothing about the mail, newsgroup sever
thingie whatever that would allow such filtering.  From the internet, all
subgroups of castle appear the same as castle itself.

Not true.

http://news.lugnet.com/news/filter/

oh.  oops. sorry.
feel like a fool now,