 Castle / 15789
Re: A Gentle Plea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:26:20 GMT

Matt Hein wrote:
Okay, but I guess that would mean
less posts in .castle. (I would like
to see some activity as well, but I
guess I can take it to email with
Arimir and anyone else who wants to
work on the rules.)

I wish there was less emphasis on number of posts. I have reduced my
reading of .castle because of things like the roll call and other posts
that just seem to be there to increase the number of posts. I want to
see MOCs. I want to see discussion of sets and parts and techniques.
I'll even read the occaisional story (though my time is getting more
precious and I don't have the time to read most stories anymore).

I'd also love to participate in discussions about gaming, but I want to
do that in the correct group.

Frank