 Castle / 15788
Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:06:57 GMT

Oh dear.

I think I have to agree with Rocco on this one.  I really think the "chat
pub" is a great idea.  And I can see it having a place in the Castle
community.  But it is somewhat hypocrytical considering who started it.  I
mean no offense to the good lady when I say that, but didn't she recently
say she did not enjoy role playing games?  Maybe this new idea is not an
RPG, but it *is* a form of role playing.

Maybe deep down inside she actually likes role playing but just doesn't want
to admit it...

-Hendo, who is now going to find that old suit of plate armor he got for
LARPing, assuming he may need it after these comments...  ;o