 Castle / 15813
Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:52:56 GMT

Tanya,
First, I agree with quality of posts over quantity as well.
Second, why not set up a java based chat room via ozbricks or such...
Offer posters to .castle a membership, and eventually "events" can be held
where everyone would be invited to discuss projects, ideas etc.
It may take alot of coding (i really have no clue how that's done, but i
know it can be) and a while to set up the site, but in the long run it
becomes most beneficial.
Just a thought.
-Jay
http://eccentriceggshell.cjb.net/

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Greetings, Folks!

I think my brain hurts.  If I can get pics taken, developed, and posted in
less than a week, that's a major accomplishment.  Yes, the multiple,
identical common physical settings is a cute idea, but it sort of defeats
the purpose of what I was trying to get started, which is real-time chat
about what's going on with  building/story projects in a format more
interesting than a daily report.

And could people PLEASE stop obsessing aboout the quantity of posts to
.castle???  I would think the quality of posts should be of more concern.

Tanya