 Castle / 15791
Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
First, what is LARPing?  I've never seen that one before.

Live Action Role Playing, I believe...

Second, yes, I said I don't get RPG's, but then, I don't get a lot of
things.  (My brothers' perennial fascination with fire, for one.)  I also
said the *stats and rules* belong over in .fun.gaming.

I'd be more of the mind to say that if this does indeed get to be a
high-volume thing, it belongs in its own area. Perhaps a .fun.gaming
subgroup or a .castle subgroup... Technically, posts of this nature are
*allowed* in .castle-- but then again, if 10,000 non-Lego history buffs
started posting like wild here (which is *also* allowed in .castle if
they're discussing castle-ish related things), it starts to loose the Lego
focus.

DaveE

(Who also thought this might be a cool new MOC :( Oh well...)