 Castle / 15783
Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 04:30:46 GMT

So, what do you think?  Ready to share a pint with comrades and while away
the hours at the Crumbled Brick?  Come as yourself or your alter ego, ease
the aches from your bones in front of a warm fire in a leather chair, and
just be.

I don't want to be picky, but if you're going to complain about people
developing gaming rules in here, then I would think this is also the wrong
place for an open-ended story/role-playing session. I initially clicked on
the link thinking it was going to be pictures of a LEGO tavern you had built.

Aside from that, it's a great idea and I've always liked this sort of thing.
Unfortunately I am now unable to participate since I'm most certainly going
to get flamed by a bunch of guys who will jump at the chance to defend a
lady's honor.