 Castle / 15769
Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin writes:

If he was approaching stealthily, why would it seem as though the locals
tried to avoid him? surely if he's approaching stealthily, he'd be (at
least) avoiding the attention of the locals, wouldn't he?

(Or is he just not good at being stealthy, and the locals are embarrassed by
his attempts?)

Heh...you're really picky about detail, aren't you?

Well, when you have only a few minutes to type
something, and I have my annoying siblings
jabbing at me to get on the computer, the
chances for error are far greater. Try writing
something detailed in just a few minutes and
analyze the results. (and write this while
someone is pestering you to get off the
internet as well...)

Yeah, we can all say now that it's a truth
people *gasp* make mistakes. It's the essence
of humanity.

Some just seem to really seem to doubt me...
(some in particular, I wonder why?)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y