 Castle / 15773
Re: A Gentle Plea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:21:12 GMT

Tatyana wrote:

I am all for people having their own cup of tea when it comes to fun.  My
husband rebuilds classic cars.  I don't get it.  But, he thinks it's fun.
Great.

Some of you posters to .castle are also into role-playing games.  I don't
get it.  But, you think it's fun.  Terrific.

I do get it and I do think RPGs are fun but...

Could you post gaming ideas and discussions to .fun.gaming, please?

I would love to see what is *built* in relation to castles and villages and
such, but game stats and rules don't really belong in .castle, IMO.

I agree.

Frank