 Castle / 15833
15832  |  15834
Subject:
I'm Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 02:37:02 GMT

    Ahhh... If this works I am once again posting in my faviorite lugnet
group! I realize I am not particularly well known here or a frequent user
but I will be back to contributing now. Thanks much to Matt Hein and Josh
Wedin for posting a message and helping to get me back up and running.

   I Leave for New Zealand Tuesday so more silence there but I'll be posting
again as soon as I get an internet connection down there. I hope to post
pics of the *FIRST* complete MM street before I go.

       God bless all,

             Nathan (who is preparing to swamp castle in an attempt to catch
up...)