 Castle / 12900 (+100)
  Re: Legend theory

(...) It's a bit of a shame though that the community will have to wait for a prolonged period of time to get their hands on each Legend. And, being the space/castle fan I am, I know the Battrax has a slim chance of winning, due to its size (the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Castle is all well and good, but we already have the Inn and the Blacksmith Shop. Besides, I just got into castle a coutple of years ago, but have been a space, especially blacktron, fan, ever since I started playing. I am voting for the Battrax. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

I'll add mine ;) (URL) are the ones that were easy to gather :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

How much fun is that! Would that I had more than 1 fork to pitch! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) The Yellow Castle has one big problem: it's yellow. I rather suspect that you'll see the 6074 as the more popular choice of the two Castle sets. My own suspicion would be that the high price of the Yellow Castle and the BSB will count heavily (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I quite agree. I have little use for bulk yellow bricks. It's other big problem is the stickers. They never look as good to begin with and they last a fraction of the time. I may be interested in the figs if they print them instead but it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legend voting

Hmmmm... I'm curious, would Lego consider re-releasing the Yellow Castle in gray or black bricks? Don Lugnet member 1239 (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Battrax (was Re: Legend voting)

(...) It just might at that. I had been looking at a VERY good condition original release of the Battrax this afternoon and making a mental list of what is good about the set. Despite being constructed of so many common elements, many of which have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Mookie the Villain!

O Villainy! To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog -- doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked... ...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more deranged (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

Hi, Is it a betryed voting, as a real true castle fan, for the Pirate ship that I really think is a true legend, and wanting this ship for ages? Although I really hope that 375 & 6074 both also will be produced. We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New colors for old Legends (WAS: legend voting)

(...) Don, I have previously suggested a similar course of action for this set: (URL) this is one of my all time favorite sets, and at the top of my list for a Legends reissue, it frankly looks silly in blue. The vehicle it was based on was not blue (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Black Seas Barracuda (Was Re: Battrax)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GuJstp.Iut@lugnet.com... (...) win >out. (...) original (...) And about your most impressive Lego collection, of course.... Ahem. Anyway... I love Space Lego. I have always loved it. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mookie the Villain!

Ya know Froggy legs :') If I'd had remembered who did them for me oh so long ago, I would have put you on the page. Especially if you read the first bit of text on the page, I said I didn't remember and the person should e-mail me and let me know! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

Hmmm sounds like you need to give that fork a good home ;) I'd be more than willing to do this for you :) hehehehehe Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: legend voting

(...) A gray yellow castle? I'm curious enough in what a black or blue yellow castle would look already! I'm sure a gray yellow castle wouldn't look that bad, in fact, It would probably look more akin to the sets from the mid to late '80's and I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) I have came up with my own theory (probably more a wish). When I checked up the sets at Lego.com and I looked at the prices. 6941 Battrax 25$ 6074 Black Flacons Fortress 35$ 6390 Main Street 60$ 375 Yellow Castle 70$ 6285 Black Seas Barracuda (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Seventy dollars for a Yellow Castle?!!! What? This is a theory, right?! There's no way I would throw down $70 for a yellow castle set. I mean, it's about the same size as a BFF, and double the price. I'm voting for the Battrax, and I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) One factor that should determine price is the degree to which the set cannot be reproduced faithfully (as with the yellow castle where the helmets and visors will almost certainly be very different from the original release, as will the 1x1x1 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) You know, these posts just really take the cake. We've been hearing about all these complaints about juniorization, and then when TLC offers to release a non-juniorized set, we get complaints about the price and the fact that it's all just (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Whooo...ooo! Good4u!!! (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hello (and my two cents)

Hello all. Just wanted to say "hey" and put my two cents in about the whole Legend thing going on. I've been a lurker for about 1 1/2 years (!) and finally sat down and said "I want to post!" so here I am. Naturally, watching and reading for a year (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) I think an important thing here is to see who is complaining about what. are the ppl complaining here the same who were complaing before? sometimes i get frustrated about the same issue.. that lugnet is just a bunch of lego fans who will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

a good assessment of the situation. personally im in the same boat as you.. while i may spend 200+ every now and then for legos, it is usually in ~$20 increments, so the BFF seems the best for the money! on a personal note: welcome! hopefully soon (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) As Matt observed later (I snipped it) 375 originally had 779 pieces. That is the most pieces of any Castle set. Ever. Also 14 minifigs, which is the most 'figs in any Castle set.[1] I don't own one, but looking at the instructions it appears (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Heck, I know I'm not complaining! :-) I'm glad Lego asked for our input, and whereas two of the sets up for vote I have no personal interest in, I won't complain in the slightest if they are the first to go into re-release. I figure that if (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

(...) Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by far, kids outnumbered AFOLs in purchases of the Guarded Inn. We AFOLs have a vastly inflated view of our buying power. The reason TLC is talking to us is that we are an easy group to communicate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Theories and Voting

Hey all, I was just wondering if .castle is the best place for some of the theories and voting talk recently. I know the thread started with us discussing the Castle sets to vote on for possible Classics, and I am as guilty as anyone for stretching (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

Hi Nathan! Let me second Lenny's welcome to you! There's a lot to be learned, a lot to be heard, and a lot to be said around these parts (and *about* these parts, given the subject <grin>). We look forward to hearing more from you and perhaps seeing (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  knight to remember presentation

I've put together a presentation for A Knight to Remember. If you download it, you can select which chapter you would like to read. This was one of the many suggestions I have received to make this story beareable. If you don't download it, and pull (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Well, speaking only for myself, I am just weighing in on which sets might be the best value. I would absolutely buy a 100% reproduction of the yellow castle -- but in case you missed it, the yellow castle Legend set as presented to us is one (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legends

Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by (...) What about us 'older' kids? Don Lugnet #1239 (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Great that we'll be getting some new legends soon, and that LD are actually consulting us about which one to release as well! Thanks guys! I just voted for the Black Falcon's Fortress. It was an easy choice for me (especilly since I recently (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Greed?

(...) Greed? GREED?? G R E E D?!?!?! Whoa… maybe you look @ the hobby in a different manner that I. But ‘Greed’ isn’t a term I'd apply to my ‘yearning’ for a 375. ~Perhaps your word usage is flawed? I don’t see anything gluttonous, or insatiable (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

If you come over and sort out the 5 giant tubs of loose minifigs and accessories of the GMLTC, I'm sure we can arrange to have a few pitchforks fall into your pockets... Dan (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cinderlla's Castle Progress

I added two more floors to the keep in my daughter's castle for her birthday last week. I took a couple of pictures with the lucky princess for scale purposes: (URL) still not finished, but you can see that progress is being made. Most of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

(...) Just saw that on my daily trip through Brickshelf. Very nice. I think my favorite little detail is the floor made of alternating 2x2 plates with a raised platform made of 2x2 bricks with the same pattern continuing. The exterior design is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

(...) *drool* Look at all that light grey... Hurry up and finish the castle! If your daughter isn't anxious, us readers in .castle sure are! :) -Bryan (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) I know what you mean! I only have 1 pitchfork myself... Grr... -Bryan (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new Ikros for a new century.

I really shouldn't post this, but I'm going to anyway. I've just recently uploaded a total site redesign for the Kingdom of Ikros. It's much cleaner, sleeker, and probably easier to navigate. Take a look if you get the chance: (URL) there is not a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Bob Carney's Castles !

Hi guys ! It seems that Bob Carney's page has moved - can anyone tell me the new adress ? Many thanks ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) also: www.need-lego.tk (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

(...) The IP appears to have changed, but (URL) to work. ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

(...) Dejan, Try this page: (URL) Pawel (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Ikros for a new century.

(...) I like the new site design! It looks a lot more contemporary than your old front page and it looks a lot cleaner. I haven't got the chance to read your story yet, but I'll get to it when I get time. Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Whoa, here! Don't jump to conclusions so fast! I'm simply stating that the projected price for the set is a bit high for my tastes, even though it's mostly comprised of basic bricks. I didn't mean to critisize the desicion arising from this, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

Thanks guys ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) also: www.need-lego.tk Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Guoooy.L81@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

*sigh* I too appear to be in the single pitchfork club. I know I have had more in the past I feel someone should swap some with me for my even rarer brown goblets or brown flagpoles (antennas) I belive the official term is pitchfork envy :) -- James (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

Great work! your daughter must be very happy about this - playability guaranteed! thanks for sharing this. warm regards from switzerland thomas (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickshelf Pictures

Wow, I didn't notice anyone posting about this! (URL) a work of art! Very interesting use of some technic 'motor blocks' as decorations. Twan, if you're reading this group, please join us in the conversation! Tamy (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Sounds like a dream assignment! Too bad I live in Washington State. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Hmmm, I've never heard of brown goblets or flagpoles. Where did you get them? Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

"Jeff Stembel" <jeff.stembel@noaa.gov> wrote in message news:GuqB67.1vE@lugnet.com... (...) them? (...) You just need to look in the right place for them ;) (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Ikros for a new century.

You sure the URL is right, I keep getting a "site unavailable" message from Yahoo/Goecities. Steffan "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GuoIxw.8J4@lugnet.com... (...) Ikros. (...) if (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi

(...) has decided that my website is too popular. They limit the bandwidth on all their service, but the severely limit their free service. THEREFORE... As of two days ago I have applied to have my site hosted by OzBricks. If I do get hosted by (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) pic, they could easily be clones or painted, afterall... :) Jeff (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) ... (...) ... (...) ... Since these parts are neither on BrickLink or Peeron, they probably came from the Model Shop in either Legoland Windsor or California. There have been a number of reports on LUGNET of Model Shop visitors getting access (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi

(...) And no popup banners! DaveE (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi

(...) do (...) Yeah there getting so bad I won't even got to a GeoCities URL anymore... Blech. Look forward to seeing the site on OzBricks... Eric K. (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi

(...) I was able to "surf" your site for over 3 hours today without any denial of service... I finally read your stories and they are wonderfull. Pictures are spectacular as are the creations themselves. There is only one criticism that I have, and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CBD8C3F.3E29B4...ity.com... (...) 'motor (...) conversation! (...) Hi Tamy, Thank you for your enthousiasm, I very much like my work being appreciated by fellow LEGO fans. Yes, I'm reading this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Is it worth it?

I just wanted to see if anyone out there has a copy of 6079 (Dark Forest Fortress). I saw one in a store today, and I was wondering what people thought of it, whether or not it was worth getting for $50. Looking at the box, I wasn't too impressed, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) Get the set. Grab your car keys, hop back in the car and get back to the store before it closes, casually saunter back down the aisles to where you saw it and hope it is there. When you get it home you can inspect the box before opening at (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) Ack, that's *you're* welcome. Yeah, happens to the best of us! (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) I have to agree with Maggie-- this is a great source of: -cool torso's -1 of the only three *good* raised baseplate prints ever (IMHO) -great source of 1/4 octagonal brown castle wall corners (great for trees) -great for foliage * inverse (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) um, I think this is supposed to say "Your welcome in .castle will be worn out if you do not go buy this. :-) " I can believe that Maggie may have hit send too soon, but NOT that she would make a grammatical mistake. FUT .fun ++Lar (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

(...) I'll be waiting for some new pics! I understand the need for lighting... my old camera was that way, I actually had to wait till it was sunny to take my things outside for decent light. Then I learned how to use a normal incandescent light (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) I wished I had bought more of these when I realized I was paying more than $50 just for the "tree" parts. Those make the set worthwhile for town and train fans also. (...) Wow, $12 for a MMTL, that's an awesome deal. Frank (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragon Head

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:GuHM4n.76z@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) yet... (...) Dave, as always you've come up with something very cool...you have to finish him! I would have a roll for him in an up & comming brikwars (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Wall Piece Weight

I know this sounds a bit stupid- but never owning a castle or pirate base, I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink. What I want to know is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side of the gaurded (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Not really - just odd. ;-) (...) I just tried in my kitchen scale. 8 pieces weighted close to 40g, so the generic part should weight around 5g. The margin is rather high, I'd say around one gram. I'm sorry I cannot provide you with the weight (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Thanks. Hmmmmmm... Thats alot of castle walls I could get for resonable oversea shipping. As for building- the usual. You know, castles, villages, carrages,hideouts, river crossings, fortified ledges, insane barons. :-) My main problem is that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Quite so. In fact, it is one of the few pre-assembled parts from LEGO that I see as "advantage only". Even when shipping! (...) I like the latter! :-P Do you have any idea so far if you will be focusing more on the "civilian" or "military" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes: <snip> (...) Well... again, my lack of castle stuff will probablly force me the peasent way, right now I'm making a semi-robin hood idea exept using less violence and a bit more politiking and hiding out. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  cool stuff on brickshelf

I've been really busy this past week, so I may have missed if someone posted these, but I was looking on Brickshelf and found some awesome MOCs! both are not quite minifig versions of actual castles/manors that are done equisitely! they are really (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: cool stuff on brickshelf

(...) Very interesting designs there! What really intrigues me was how they arranged the castle walls to form extra spacing. Ingenius! (...) Well, how could you ignore them? I'm usually drawn to anything castle, so I guess now that I'll have to get (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Kingdom of Ikros gets a new address

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Ricky Richdiculous

Well, there is this Richard who has inherited an immens amount of money in the form of the legacy of his beloved parents. A long story it is that tells how his parents became so rich. A story that has to be told another time. This story is about (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragon Head

Awesome, looks like a sea serpent of sorts! Magnus (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Kingdom of Ikros gets a new address

Nice site anthony! I am afraid I liked your old one, on geo(french).com, so much that I overloaded it 3 times in one day looking over the story. Possibly why you moved... (...) More than once... (...) Well, you know, I actually forgot to do that... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) It sounds like a good idea to start. Go for it! Tips: use a lot of arches, to give ceilings the "hole" look. And maybe an innocent construction above to divert attentions, who knows?... (...) I'm not *that* older... but I remember the time I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Hi John, I have bought overseas several times and, Germany, Denmark, etc... Most of the sellers try to keep the shipping rates fair. If you are looking for dark grey or light grey castle walls, bricks4you.com out of Denamrk is the way to go. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) William, Thanks for the suggestion. Very cheap prices... but I'm afraid their shipping is too high. If I ordered 1 1X1 brick, I would pay $10! I'm thinking of buying from Old Lego Sets and Parts in Germany, not as much bulk but more variety at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

<snip> (...) For $24.99 (plus shipping), the Guarded Inn is a definite deal!! A) It makes a great primary model... B) Or, If you prefer, you can use it for parts for other things. It has a bunch of 1X1 pieces, several black arches, the red tudor (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Dang right! Either the guarded inn or the blacksmith shop make for great deals if you need parts. (...) I intend to buy several more copies of the Guarded Inn when I get the appointed funds, but for now, I have my sights set on the new Legend (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) I know I'm abit annoying, but Lugnet is a great place, and for me my only source, with nobody living near my city of Jacksonville, Florida. Okay, another buy-sell-trade question: I also have an alowance of 3.50, and as of this week, has 7 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) Well, I think you should start by gettin’ a higher allowance. ;) Your being ripped-off! I'd suggest an out of court settlement with your parental guardians for a weekly pay increase. I recommend passive-resistance… Start off with a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) To a large extent, that depends on your existing collection. To me, 6039 isn't very attractive (who needs more wheels and horses?), although it's a nice little set design-wise. Someone with very little castle-appropriate Lego would probably (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) ...errr...you mean lugnet.castle.org.cw. Actually, you don't "need" to have a midieval creation to "belong" to lugnet.castle or any derivative (variation) of it. Though, the "coolness factor" will be ever so increased with having on in hand. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Answering the call, part III

Well, I'm down to one left. My latest project has been to record for posterity the third dragon, Tempi Frei, in LDraw: (URL) also entered her in the LDraw.org MOTM, but after the controversy over my last entry, I wonder if it was such a good idea. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Answering the call, part III

(...) What controversy? (...) Looks nice! Always liked the dragon... your website is nice too. Were did you get the aqua/light blue plates? I have a few of that color slopes, but no plates. John Kruer (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Answering the call, part III

I still think dragons should have wings.... <GDR> Troy "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gv22Hw.Cyt@lugnet.com... (...) posterity (...) over my (...) learned to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Introducing the Introduction!

I've uploaded to my website the my first major attempt at a Shockwave flash movie. It's an intro movie to the website, and I think it's pretty spiffy. I'd love to know what you all think of it. But be warned, this isn't the sort of thing for really (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Looks great Anthony, kinda like a movie trailer. So, when does the movie come out? :) And it loaded without me even having to wait. Cable modems are great! Troy "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gv4LwG.8Dq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) WOW! Um... Er... WOW!!! Did I mention... WOW??? Not only does he blow me away with his phenomenal modeling skills, and excellent story writing (not to mention GROSS MISUSE OF MOST OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE), but our young Master Sava is NOW an (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) adds to the site. Are you planning on putting it on the entry page, with a "skip intro" link? My only complaint is the number of fonts used. I found it a bit distracting to see 6 phrases float by in succession where each one used a different (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) I have to agree with Troy. The video clip, while very fluid and nicely organized (not to mention key pictures from your story-line), does have a movie trailer feel to it. I just hope that we can see another episode from the Legend of Ikros, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) animation. . . The music, although appropriate and well-integrated into the movie, is not credited. Did you write and record it yourself? If not, there might be copyright complications. Added .publish -- TWS Garrison (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) <Snip> (...) I could be wrong, but it sounds a lot like it's either from "Lords of Magic" or "Lord of the Realms", both are computer games, both from the same company; Impressions. Looks pretty groovy none-the-less. :D -Evil Wayne ___...___ (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) There is a credit for it from "Lord of the Realms" at the end of the clip. Perhaps that is a recent change? Good stuff - can't wait for the movie! :-) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) SWEEE...EEET! I like the music, it adds a nice touch. The movie itself is very well put together, but one little thing- Don't you mean 'EONS old', or are you using an old english thingy? All in all, I like it alot! (does this mean you will (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact