 Castle / 12987
12986  |  12988
Subject:
Answering the call, part III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:44:20 GMT

Well, I'm down to one left.  My latest project has been to record for posterity
the third dragon, Tempi Frei, in LDraw:

I've also entered her in the LDraw.org MOTM, but after the controversy over my
last entry, I wonder if it was such a good idea.

In any case, she's done, and she looks great, especially since I've learned to
tame POV-Ray a bit more.

Images of the real dragon, and all my dragons, can be found at

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony