 Castle / 12901
Re: Legend theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:46:51 GMT

Castle is all well and good, but we already have the Inn and the Blacksmith
Shop. Besides, I just got into castle a coutple of years ago, but have been
a space, especially blacktron, fan, ever since I started playing. I am
voting for the Battrax. Peace

the chinchilla
all other themes are just spare parts for castle (and space)