 Castle / 12856
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:57:39 GMT

Hey all,

Did you see the announcement in lego.announce?
Two castle sets are proposed, including the big one.  Yup, good old Yellow
Castle!  Actually all the sets are good, but I sooooo want a Yellow Castle!
Bruce

I think out of all the choices we have the greatest chance of winning.
(And not just because we have the greatest legend (6075) ever, but two
out of the five are Castle. These are amazing odds no matter what the outcome.)

    Is it just me, or is everybody suddenly starting to rally their
respective troops and begin the campaign for their theme.

                                      --==RïçhårÐ==--

~All other themes are spare parts for !!!CASTLE!!!