 Castle / 12872
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:43:33 GMT

I wonder how much they will charge, should the 375 win.  All those solid
bricks, plus 14 minifigs, it could get a little pricey.  Maybe double the
price of the New Blacksmith's Shop.

In the survey itself, they listed the prices.  On the page with descriptions
before you go into the survey, they don't, and of course you can only vote
once.  Does anyone have the prices?

Peter