 Castle / 12878
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:18:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
The compromises you spoke of, presumably, would be one or more of the following:

Printed bricks instead of stickers (maybe not such a bad thing?);

Huh?  Are there any printed bricks in this set?  The flag uses a sticker (at
least mine does), as do the torso armor parts and the shields (all of mine
do).  There's some front tower decoration as well, right?  I think that's a
sticker too.

Modern red 1x1 bricks with a perp. stud, unlike the hollow back original red
window pieces;

Probably... in fact almost certainly. But if they DID bring that 1x1 window
back... look out!

Agreed.

Hollow stud heads on minifigs;

Does anyone actually *care* about this?

New-type light grey swords like the ones on the Gryffndor statues from
Hogwart's castle;

Almost certainly.

Would these be the overly-flexible swords that are otherwise almost
identical to the original swords?

And finally, on the cavalry guys, presumably new style visors and helmets.
Possibly Euro-armor, but not certain.  It would be kind of cool to get a the
pointed castle visor in two new colors--red and white.

The armor should stay the same, as it appeared in a very recent set (3416-
Women's Soccer Team).  New-colored new-style visors would be fine with me.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com