 Castle / 12859
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:39:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey all,

Did you see the announcement in lego.announce?  You can vote on the next
legend at:
http://www.LEGO.com/build/default.asp?bhref%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2ELEGO%2Ecom%2Fbuild%2F%26

Two castle sets are proposed, including the big one.  Yup, good old Yellow
Castle!  Actually all the sets are good, but I sooooo want a Yellow Castle!

Bruce

Sounds intereting.... although I already have a yellow castle... still
remember getting off the shelf all those many years ago... glad I kept
it.... and I also have 4 of the Falcon Fortress.... but you can never have
too much Lego..... :  )
So I'd have to say the Yellow Castle..... great for parts...!!!

Kev..:  )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia