 Castle / 12921
Re: Legend theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:25:27 GMT

You know, these posts just really take the cake. We've been hearing
about all these complaints about juniorization, and then when TLC offers
to release a non-juniorized set, we get complaints about the price and
the fact that it's all just "basic" bricks.

Of course I also realize some people just can't get on in life without
complaining about something.

Frank

I think an important thing here is to see who is complaining about what.  are
the ppl complaining here the same who were complaing before?

sometimes i get frustrated about the same issue.. that lugnet is just a bunch
of lego fans who will dislike anything TLC does. but i think the truth is that
SOME lego fans dislike some stuff, and other dislike the opposite stuff.  some
people like new pieces, others like old pieces.. some like new colors, others
like old colors.

while complaining ain't fun for anyone (i try ot avoid it as much as possible),
take a moment to consider whether its the same person saying to different
things or one large group with multiple beliefs...

having said that, the last thing i need in my collection is yet more yellow
bricks.. i don't have a use for the one's i have. needless to say, im voting
for BFF.

-lenny