 Castle / 12879
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
The compromises you spoke of, presumably, would be one or more of the following:

Printed bricks instead of stickers (maybe not such a bad thing?);

Huh?  Are there any printed bricks in this set?  The flag uses a sticker (at
least mine does), as do the torso armor parts and the shields (all of mine
do).  There's some front tower decoration as well, right?  I think that's a
sticker too.

I think Aaron meant that they'd replace those stickers (from the original
set) with printed bricks, not vice versa. However I would expect that not to
be the case, that rather they would issue stickers.

I might have guessed wrong about what Aaron meant and I may well be wrong
about the stickers vs. printing too.