 Castle / 12874
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:

I wonder how much they will charge, should the 375 win.

Did you vote? Did you read the descriptions as you voted? The estimated
prices for each set (in USD -AND- Euro no less) was given.

I didn't think to record the prices for posterity...

I remember the BSB was going to be $100 US...
and I think the Battrax was $25 US...
the Fortress was $35 US...
Main Street may have been $65 US...
and the Castle would have been like $80 US?

Someone else think to write this down for Aaron?