 Castle / 12900
Re: Legend theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ben Ellermann writes:
Ok - here is my theory (and only a theory):

Lego will produce all of these sets and voters are only choosing the order
of releasing them.  The company went to the trouble of making this survey
with prices and thinking about which sets could be made with current pieces.
The possibility of any of these sets winning, and therefore being produced,
was approved.  Due to the profits of the Guarded Inn, why wouldn't Lego be
producing all of these sets as we speak?  These sets sold well when they
were released and will again now (especially if they were in stores).  We
expect at least 1 or 2 legends this year and several sets next year.  One
large set (a castle, pirate ship, or downtown) for the holiday season, will
replace last year's Hogwart's Castle.  Maybe a smaller set will be in the
shop at home catalog (battrax).  The other sets would be produced in 2003
and 2004.  Now the waiting begins!

Ben

It's a bit of a shame though that the community will have to wait for a
prolonged period of time to get their hands on each Legend. And, being the
space/castle fan I am, I know the Battrax has a slim chance of winning, due
to its size (the other models are quite large compared to this set).
Hopefully, though, the new Legend will be a set I would want to buy.
Hey! I have a 60 percent chance of getting something I want!

Just ym two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112