 Castle / 12883
Re: Legend voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
The compromises you spoke of, presumably, would be one or more of the >following:

Printed bricks instead of stickers (maybe not such a bad thing?);

Huh?  Are there any printed bricks in this set?  The flag uses a sticker (at
least mine does), as do the torso armor parts and the shields (all of mine
do).  There's some front tower decoration as well, right?  I think that's a
sticker too.

I think Aaron meant that they'd replace those stickers (from the original
set) with printed bricks, not vice versa. However I would expect that not to
be the case, that rather they would issue stickers.

I might have guessed wrong about what Aaron meant and I may well be wrong
about the stickers vs. printing too.

My initial thought was that the rereleased set would NOT have a sticker
sheet, since Lego seems to have moved away from that sort of thing.
After reading several posts relating to the sticker subject, I now agree
that if 375 were rereleased, it would likely be with the original flat grey
armor with stickers, and also include stickers for the flag and the castle
wall decorations.  In my view, having stickers would make the rereleased 375
even more appealing.