 Castle / 12899
12898  |  12900
Subject:
Legend theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:29:07 GMT

Ok - here is my theory (and only a theory):

Lego will produce all of these sets and voters are only choosing the order
of releasing them.  The company went to the trouble of making this survey
with prices and thinking about which sets could be made with current pieces.
The possibility of any of these sets winning, and therefore being produced,
was approved.  Due to the profits of the Guarded Inn, why wouldn't Lego be
producing all of these sets as we speak?  These sets sold well when they
were released and will again now (especially if they were in stores).  We
expect at least 1 or 2 legends this year and several sets next year.  One
large set (a castle, pirate ship, or downtown) for the holiday season, will
replace last year's Hogwart's Castle.  Maybe a smaller set will be in the
shop at home catalog (battrax).  The other sets would be produced in 2003
and 2004.  Now the waiting begins!

Ben