 Castle / 12968
Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
I know this sounds a bit stupid-

Not really - just odd. ;-)

but never owning a castle or pirate base,
I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink.  What I want to know
is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side
of the gaurded inn)weighs, in grams and/or pounds, so I can figure
approximently my shipping cost.  Thanks.

I just tried in my kitchen scale. 8 pieces weighted close to 40g, so the
generic part should weight around 5g. The margin is rather high, I'd say
around one gram.

I'm sorry I cannot provide you with the weight in Imperial measurements, but
I never used weight conversions before and have no chart at hand... :-(

John Kruer (who plans to join lugnet.castle when his bricks get here in a
few months)

Have fun! (What will you be building, if I am allowed to ask? ;-)

Pedro