 Castle / 12967
12966  |  12968
Subject:
Castle Wall Piece Weight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:29:37 GMT

I know this sounds a bit stupid- but never owning a castle or pirate base,
I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink.  What I want to know
is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side
of the gaurded inn)weighs, in grams and/or pounds, so I can figure
approximently my shipping cost.  Thanks.

John Kruer (who plans to join lugnet.castle when his bricks get here in a
few months)