 Castle / 12981
Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:21:08 GMT

<snip>

note: I'm getting my report card  on May 21, and will have to wait until
then.  What happens is if I get all A's all year, my parents give me alot
(for me: above $30 )of money, along with approximently 21 dollars from my
alowance, and I will buy some castle stuff, along with a gaurded inn.  (Is
this worth it? as in Legends version)

For $24.99 (plus shipping), the Guarded Inn is a definite deal!!

A) It makes a great primary model...
B) Or, If you prefer, you can use it for parts for other things.
It has a bunch of 1X1 pieces, several black arches, the red tudor wall,
2 red tutor corners, the crusader mini-figs (1 foot soldier, and 1 archer,
1 "scout", and the female inn-keeper), several castle walls, a nice assortment
of: black roof tiles, flowers, and black plates (1 large one, and one skinny
one).

Though, if you want pieces, the Blacksmith shop is much better with a whole
bunch of light grey 1X1, 1X2, 1X3, 2X2 corner pieces, and the blue roof tiles.
The stair case, etc.  $15 more, and no castle walls, but does make a very nice
"well to do" house in a midieval setting.

Benjamin Medinets