 Castle / 12979
Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
I know this sounds a bit stupid- but never owning a castle or pirate base,
I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink.  What I want to know
is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side
of the gaurded inn)weighs, in grams and/or pounds, so I can figure
approximently my shipping cost.  Thanks.

John Kruer (who plans to join lugnet.castle when his bricks get here in a
few months)

Hi John,

I have bought overseas several times and, Germany, Denmark, etc... Most of the
sellers try to keep the shipping rates fair. If you are looking for dark grey
or light grey castle walls, bricks4you.com out of Denamrk is the way to go. All
new walls at prices that put most used wall sellers to shame. I am from Canada
so I am not the owner of the store, just the recommendation of a very happy
buyer. Good luck with you project,

William