 Castle / 12942
Re: A new Ikros for a new century.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I really shouldn't post this, but I'm going to anyway.

I've just recently uploaded a total site redesign for the Kingdom of Ikros.
It's much cleaner, sleeker, and probably easier to navigate.  Take a look if
you get the chance:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

No, there is not a new chapter posted, and no, I don't know for sure when the
next one will be.  All I can say is sooner rather than later.

Have fun.

--Anthony

I like the new site design! It looks a lot more contemporary
than your old front page and it looks a lot cleaner.

I haven't got the chance to read your story yet, but
I'll get to it when I get time.

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112