 Castle / 12955
Re: Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
As of two days ago I have applied to have my site hosted by OzBricks.  If I do
get hosted by them, and after the site is moved, I will post to inform
everyone to change their links.  OzBricks is a wonderful service for us lego
lovers, they give a MUCH better deal than geocities ever will.

And no popup banners!

DaveE