 Castle / 12957
Re: Geocities the Bandwidth Nazi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Steffan Davies writes:
You sure the URL is right, I keep getting a "site unavailable" message from
Yahoo/Goecities.

Steffan

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

I was able to "surf" your site for over 3 hours today without any denial
of service...

I finally read your stories and they are wonderfull.  Pictures are spectacular
as are the creations themselves.  There is only one criticism that I have, and
that there are a lot more characters than in the story itself, and then there
is a bunch more characters that aren't profiled in the list of characters.

I know, its like the standard line....I don't have time to update my site...
etc. etc. and there is still quite a bit of story to go...

I am glad I waited so long to read it, this way here, I avoided joining
others who are anxiously awaiting further updated....well until now... :)

Seriously though, I thought everything was extremely cool.  (I can't wait
to see more of the undead armies and stuff!!)

Benjamin Medinets